Tuesday, May 25, 2010

FT island updating fans....


On their official website, they have released the video which Ft Island updating fans on how they're doing recently. =]

All: Hello! This is FTIsland!!
JH: Hello my friends!
HK: They're your friends?
JH: Yes.
HK: But there's older women and hyungs, too.
JH: Ah, yes, I'm sorry.
MH: Well for now, magnae Seunghyun can you please update the fans on how we're doing?
HK: And where we're at right now!
SH: *brief summary* We've come here to practice, and right now we're practicing very hard and I'm thinking of you Primadonnas so please don't forget me!
HK: Well on our homepage, we have uploaded video clips and pictures. Everyone, we would love it if you guys would please trust in us and wait for us. *faces others* We're working soo hard, right?
MH: So please look forward to our album, and right now we're doing a tour.
HK: Tour!
MH: Please be expectant of us as when we return, we can hold concerts-
HK: And an album can be released!
MH: Yes, so please wait for us and look forward to this. We would like it if you waited patiently for us.
JJ: I MISS YOU!
HK: I LOVE YOU! Please visit my page a lot.
JH: Time passes by very quickly *creepy laugh*
HK: We promise to show a better side to us, so all our Primadonnas, older women, younger siblings, noonas, friends, hyungnims, we would like it if you all please waited for us. So now, why don't everyone go around saying something. Seunghyun, go first.
SH: While we're in Japan, we're really going to work hard, so please wait for us. (I missed his next sentence)
JJ: If you wait just a little, we'll show you an amazing side to us so if you waited for us we would like that very much.
HK: And as Jaejin goes back to Korea, his shoulders got bigger! *laughs* Ok, Minhwan-kun.
MH: Right now, I'm learning (ka-oh..something? I don't know what he said). I would like to do that in Korea, too. We're learning a lot right now and we'll show you a better side to us so please wait a little more.
HK: Like how Minhwan is learning (whatever it is), I'm also learning guitar right now.
SH: Guitar's not hard. *laughter* Either hand, it's easy.
HK: Well, my guitar teacher...
SH: It's cause of your mic hand (the hand he uses the microphone with)
*laughter, Hongki dancing...*
HK: Well just like a balloon, I want to bring this many new things to you guys so please wait for us. THIS HAS BEEN-
*all pointing to Jonghun & laughing since Hongki skipped him*
JH: Time is passing by quickly, please wait for us, I want to see you all. I love you.
All: This has been FTIsland! Thank you!


I want to see the video but i cannot load the vedio on their homepage...ummmh..i wonder why~~???

No comments:

Post a Comment